For the study Professional Automotive MBA following scholarship are provided
The main site about available international scholarships is http://automotive.tuwien.ac.at/admission/fees_financing/scholarships/ .
1. "Die Presse" scholarship
The deadline for Die Presse scholarship was Dec. 7th 2018. Please follow this lilnk for detail information.
2. The First Woman Applicant Scholarship
is designed to support women's participation in the program Automotive MBA.
- The scholarship is awarded by the Slovak University of Technology Bratislava.
- Scholarship amount is 10% of the fee. So if the fee is € 20 000.-, the scholarship is of € 2 000.-. This amount will reduce the fee for the candidate who will receive a scholarship.
- Conditions for obtaining the scholarships:
- A positive admission to the program - a completed application form, CV and other documents (see "apply now" section on the server of the TU Vienna).
- a brief CV and a motivation letter (request with resume explaining why applying for the scholarship) sent before January 29th, 2019 to the ICV STU (Vazovova 5, 812 43 Bratislava) in paper or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com .
- The scholarship will be awarded by the committee. Applicants will be invited for an interview, which will take place January 29th, 2019 from 3:30 pm.
- Fulfilling the conditions do not entitle applicants to receive the scholarship. Provider reserves the right not to grant or alter the amount or the number of awarded scholarships.