For the study Professional Automotive MBA following scholarship is provided in Slovakia
The main site about available international scholarships is http://automotive.tuwien.ac.at/admission/fees_financing/scholarships/ .
1. The First Woman Applicant Scholarship
is designed to support women's participation in the program Automotive MBA.
- The scholarship is awarded by the Slovak University of Technology Bratislava.
- Scholarship amount is 10% of the fee. So if the fee is € 20 000.-, the scholarship is of € 2 000.-. This amount will reduce the fee for the candidate who will receive a scholarship.
- Conditions for obtaining the scholarships:
- The scholarship will be awarded by the committee. Applicants will be invited for an interview, which will take place June 27th, 2017 from 3:30 pm.
- Fulfilling the conditions do not entitle applicants to receive the scholarship. Provider reserves the right not to grant or alter the amount or the number of awarded scholarships.