We are pleased to inform you of 2017 KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master’s or Doctoral candidates in Korea.
Kumoh as the only national engineering specialized university in Korea will be able to nominate quite a few candidates. This might be a great opportunity for you to be able to study in Korea with a government full scholarship.
Please see attached Application Guidelines and Application FAQs for further information and if you are interested in this program, please send me one original application document package no later than March 26th (Sunday) 2017. Your original application documents must be delivered to my office by the deadline.
1. Applicants' GPA must be more than 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, 3.23 on a 5.0 scale, or score percentile of 80% from your university.
2. Applicants who submit applications to more than two designated institutions will be disqualified.
3. Scholarship duration: Master's (1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Master'), Doctoral (1 yr. of Korean Language + 3 yrs. of Doctoral)
4. Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep.1st, 2017 (born after Sep. 1, 1977).
5. In case of submitting photocopied documents, applicants MUST have the copies notarized or apostilled and then submit the notarized or apostilled copies.
All required documents must be written by computer typing and send us one original document by post only (no e-mail application will be accepted).
For further information, please see attached, visit website (http://eng.kumoh.ac.kr) or contact KGSP coordinator, Eugene Park.
Submission Deadline : 26th March 2016
Submission address :
61 Daehak-ro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk, Korea,
Kumoh National Institute of Technology
Techno Building 4th floor, T458, (Postal Code 39177)
International Programs and Language Education Center
Contact Person :
Office phone number) +82-54-478-7223