Faculty of Materials Science and Technology
Institute/Department: Institute of Applied Informatics, Automation and Mathematics
Contact person: Assoc.Prof. Ing. Pavol Tanuška, PhD.
Contact: +421 918 646 061, +421 906 068 720
The laboratory is primarily intended for research in the field of control systems and control algorithms design for process and discrete automation using the most modern technological means. However, with its equipment it also serves for the research in the field of optimization and visualization of control processes, for example in storage and transport systems. Last but not least the research is directed to the deployment of intelligent control methods in the field of building automation and PLC control.
Projects and cooperation:
- Design and implementation of the conditioning chamber control system. Realized fot ZF SACHS, a.s. 2014.
- Proposal of an early warning system for relevant customers. Realized for Bratislavská vodárenská spoločnosť, a.s. under the program of international cooperation Slovak republic – Austria (DEWALOP). 2013.
- Research into monitoring and assessing the non-standard states in the vicinity of a nuclear power plant. Realized for Qintec, s.r.o. 2012 – 2014.
- Elaboration of the concept of control and information system BSC RAO (radioactive waste treatment). Realized for VUJE a.s. 2011.
- Elaboration of technical expertise of selected quality plans for relevant technical equipment. Realized for Nuclear Regulatory Authority (UJD) of the SR. 2010.
- Comparison of the requirements to ensure quality of safety systems and operational control systems of nuclear facilities. Realized for Nuclear Regulatory Authority (UJD) of the SR. 2010.
- Control system architecture design and implementation for the inspection stand of spent nuclear fuel SVYP-440. Realized for JAVYS a.s. 2009.
- Control system architecture design and implementation for supporting the execution and evaluation of the experiments within the methodology for the determination of residual power of spent nuclear fuel. Realized for JAVYS a.s. 2009.
- Control system design and implementation for EPS cutting saw. Realized for Plastika a.s. 2008.
- Application software implementation of an assembly line for driver and passenger seats in FAURECIA Spain. 2008.
- Design and implementation of an information system ISTROCOUNT - Timesheet module. Realized for Istropolitana D´arcy, spol. s r.o. 2007.
- Functional and software modification of the teledosimetric system. Realized for SE-EBO, a.s. 2007.
- Design and implementation of the measurement and evaluation workplace equipped with Sick LMS400 laser in VW Slovakia a.s. Realized for PIR s.r.o. 2006.
- Administration of the database and software for data processing of the teledosimetric system EBO ATDS. Realized for LRKO SE-EBO, a.s. 2006.
- Design and implementation of information system for debt management and administration. Realized for Gordic Consulting, s.r.o. 2005.
- Technical assistance during the analysis of the measured results for 6 kV switches type HL 4/8 and VD4. Realized for SE-EBO, a.s. 2004.
- Technical assistance during the automated processing of measured data of monitored dose rate in the area of SE-EBO through monitoring vehicles, display of measured data, the vehicle position and archiving of data on the control computer. Realized for SE-EBO, a.s. 2003.
- Proposal of methodology and implementation of automated recording and evaluation of the selected data. Realized for SE-EBO, a.s. 2001.
- Integrated information system of emergency control of nuclear power plant Bohunice. Realized for VUJE a.s. 2001.
- Identification of the causes of unreliability of the recording equipment of bivalent states on the 3 and 4 block of nuclear power plant Bohunice. Realized for SE-EBO, a.s. 2001.
- Proposal of methodology and subsequent implementation of the system for evaluation of the results of prophylactic measurements. Realized for SE-EBO, a.s. 2000.
Fig. 1: Workplace for research in the field of logic control and warehouse logistics optimization
Fig. 2: Workplace for research in the field of development CNC control using PLC, effector trajectory optimization with load compensation using adaptive control and intelligent control methods
Fig. 3: Workplace for research in the field of control of continuous technological processes, process visualization, building automation and the use of intelligent control methods in PLC