Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava intends to provide access to its website, in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This Accessibility Statement refers to website https://www.stuba.sk
State of conformity
This website is partially in line with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and on amendment to other acts as amended and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 with regard to components of non-conformity specified below.
The content specified below is not accessible for the following reasons:
1) Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Some images carrying information do not bear alternative text [Success Criterion 1.1.1 Non-Text Content]
- Headers of some tables are not properly defined; some lists are not correctly defined, using only text formatting [Success Criterion 1.3.1 Information and Interrelationships]
- Some pages contain text elements that do not meet the minimum contrast requirement [Success Criterion 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum)]
- Some pages contain non-text elements that do not meet the minimum contrast requirement [Success Criterion 1.4.11 Contrast of Non-Text Elements] [Success Criterion 1.4.12 Text Layout]
- Some pages contain the elements that are displayed when focused with the mouse, but cannot be subsequently removed using the keyboard [Success Criterion 1.4.13 Content on the Mouse or Cursor Focus]
- Some pages contain the drop-down links and banners that are not keyboard-measurable [Success Criterion 2.1.1 Content on the Mouse or Cursor Focus]
- The STU website does not contain implemented skiplinks or any other mechanisms enabling the content to be skipped [Success Criterion 2.4.1 Skipping Blocks]
- Some pages contain hyperlinks of unclear purpose deducible from the text of the link itself [Success Criterion 2.4.4 Purpose of the Link (in context)]
- Some pages contain parts with an undefined text language [Success criterion 3.1.2 Language of Individual Parts]
- Some forms do not contain an appropriate description of the erroneous entry and an appropriate location of such notice [Success Criterion 3.3.1 Identification of Errors]
- Some forms do not contain an appropriate proposal for correcting errors in the required input [Success Criterion 3.3.3 Proposal for Correcting Errors]
- Some pages contain the elements that do not meet the requirements for correct markup language syntax [Success Criterion 4.1.1 Syntax Analysis]
- Some pages contain the elements with all the required attributes undefined or the attributes defined ambiguously [Success criterion 4.1.2 Name, Function, Value]
- Some forms contain the status messages that are not targetable by assistive technologies [Success Criterion 4.1.2 Status Messages]
2) Unreasonable burden - exception due to disproportionate burden in the sense of Article 5 of Directive (EU) 2016/2102.]:
- Videos (pre-recorded) do not contain subtitles [Success Criterion 1.2.2 Subtitles (pre-recorded)]
- Some published documents in .pdf format contain the text in the form of images without the possibility of reading the text using assistive technologies [Success criterion 1.4.5 Text in the Form of Images]
- Bookmarks of some published documents in .pdf format are undefined [Success Criterion 2.4.5 Multiple Ways]
- Language of some documents published in .pdf format is undefined [Success Criterion 3.1.1 Pointer Movements]
3) Non-conformity with Slovak generally binding legal regulations governing standards for accessibility of website and mobile applications:
- Sites that feature mandatorily published information based on separate regulations do not contain the date of site publication and the date of latest update. [§15(k) of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
- Several links do not contain meaningfully distinctive information as the text of the link. [§16(f) of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
- Several links do not contain information about the file format and size. Users are not informed that the hypertext link is connected to a file of different format (e.g., RTF, DOCX, XLS, PDF, ZIP, etc.). [§18(i) of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on 31.08.2021.
The assessment of conformity of the website with requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed in the form of self-assessment.
The Statement was most recently updated on 21.08.2022.
Feedback and contact information
In the event of any difficulties with accessibility of the website, please, contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website is administered by Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava.
The contact person for accessibility and handling requests for feedback are Vladimír Svrček and Michal Minárik (Department of International Relations R-STU).
In the event of unsatisfactory response to motions or applications sent as part of the feedback to a public sector body, in line with Art.7(1)(b) of Directive 2016/2102 of the Euorpean Parliament, you can notify, as part of the enforcement procedure, the body authorised to enforce the Directive, i.e. the Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic at e-mail address: email@example.com
In case of finding problems with the functionality of the portal, please contact us using the form.