International students for exchange study stay
Who can apply?
A student enrolled in a degree programme at home university at the time of application for exchange study stay.
A student who has completed at least the first year of university studies.
International programmes or scholarship schemes within which a student can apply:
- ERASMUS+ international students
- Action Austria - Slovakia
- National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic
- International Visegrad Fund
- University Bilateral Agreements - only if student's home university has agreement with the STU,
- other international programmes or scholarship schemes.
Students can search for scholarship offers also in the database of SAIA - Slovak Aacademic Information Agency.
University directive for Recognition of Foreign Studies and Acceptation of Foreign Students within Mobility Exchange Programs.
Duration of exchange study: 1-12 months. Lenght of study is defined by the international programme or scholarship scheme.
Deadlines for applications:
May 31 - for winter semester, summer semester, whole academic year
October 31 - just for summer semester.
General information on the SK BRATISL01
- Name and address
- Academic calendar
- Academic authorities
- General description of the institution
- ECTS Credit Allocation
Information on Degree programmes
Study regulations of STU in Bratislava
Practical information for international students
- Costs of living
- Bratislava city transport
- Medical facilities
- Facilities for special needs students
- Financial support for students
- Student affairs office
- Learning facilities
- Entrance Visa
- Language and other courses
- Sports and leisure facilities
- Student associations
- ESN STUBA (Erasmus Students Network of SK BRATISL01), firstname.lastname@example.org can help with arrival, enrollment and other matters.
- Accommodation in student houses in Bratislava.
- Accommodation in the Student House in Trnava, contact: Maria Resetkova: email@example.com
- If you fail to get student room in student houses ask for help with alternative accommodation Erasmus Student Network of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (ESN STUBA): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private accommodation is provided by Real estate agencies. Shared flat or room can be found: www.roommates.sk, www.spolubyvanie.sk
- Other possibilities of housing in Bratislava:
Before arrival to SK BRATISL01
Students of SK BRATISL01 engaged in ESN STUBA (Erasmus students network of SK BRATISL01), email@example.com can help you with arrival, enrollment and other matters.
After arrival to the STU
Accepted student must visit Student Affairs Office of the faculty where student will be registered for study.
Student will be given registration ID on the basis of which student will be able to pay for the accommodation, to arrange student city transport card and daily meals in student canteens.
Other usefull information:
Erasmus Student Network Slovakia
ESN STUBA (ESN section - Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava)
All you need to know about Bratislava
Bratislava culture and information center
International Students Guide to Slovakia
Journey Planner of Public Transportation in Bratislava