4th International staff week: Opportunities and Challenges of sustainable development within HE
- Join us for an enlightening International Staff Week as we delve into the realms of sustainable development within Higher Education! Our captivating program is designed to explore the Opportunities and Challenges that lie ahead.
- AI in Administration: Unlock the potential of artificial intelligence in university administration, paving the way for efficiency and innovation.
- Virtual Reality Exploration: Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge world of virtual reality and take a firsthand look at the facilities shaping the future of education.
- Start-Up Incubator Showcase: Witness the birth of groundbreaking ideas as we present the innovative projects incubating within our university's entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Building European Universities Alliance: Forge connections and discuss strategies for building a stronger, united academic front across Europe.
- Erasmus Without Papers Implementation: Explore the seamless integration of Erasmus Without Papers at the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, revolutionizing administrative processes.
- Eco-Education Center Visit: Embark on a journey to our eco-education center, where nature meets knowledge. Discover courses on forest care, beekeeping, and fostering biodiversity in the heart of our capital city's precious natural territory.
- Challenges Forum: Engage in thought-provoking discussions on the hurdles we face in embracing sustainable practices within higher education. Address the complexities and explore solutions to propel our institutions forward.
- Be part of this transformative experience at the crossroads of sustainability and education. Register now to be a catalyst for positive change!
Dates: April 22-26, 2024
The registration is open until January 31, 2024.
The results of the selection procedure will be sent to the participants until February 16, 2024
The registration link: https://forms.gle/aqogcS8p6mfz1c3D8
We are looking forward to seeing you in Bratislava!
Student must be nominated by home university Erasmus+ coordinator (or other person in charge) via our on-line nomination system. If you do not have login details or you lost them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 1 to June 15 - nomination period for winter semester or summer semester or the whole academic year.
September 1 to October 31 - nomination period just for summer semester.
Only on-line nominated student will receive automatically generated e-mail with link and user name and password for access to on-line application.
April 1 to June 30 - application period for winter semester or summer semester or the whole academic year.
September 1 to November 10 - application period just for summer semester.
Access to on-line application:
https://is.stuba.sk/auth/student/doplneni.pl?lang=en (or choose application "Add personal details" in section My studies after log in)
More information about application procedure can be found here.
Academic year 2021/2022
- Application round for Erasmus+ student mobility for studies for ukrainian students for Winter semester 2022/2023 took place from 25.7.2022 until 15.8.2022
- The application round closed on August 15, 2022
- The results of the selection procedure: August 19, 2022
- Mobility start: September 19, 2022
- 15.04.2022 - 15.05.2022 Selection procedure for the Erasmus+ traineeship
- 1.12.2021 - 31.1.2022 Selection procedure for the Erasmus + study stay for the academic year 2022/2023
Exams in the summer semester of the academic year 2020/2021 in the period May 17, 2021 - July 3, 2021 will be carried out remotely in accordance with the Article 50a point 1 of the Study Regulations of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, as amended. The deans of the faculties and the director of the Institute of Management of the STU will ensure the same conditions and the same system of examinations for all students within the individual subjects during the entire examination period.
From 9.11.2020 Erasmus+ webinars will be streamed, where you can learn about all the information about the application for Erasmus+ study stay. More information about the webinars can be found here.
Academic year 2019/2020
Slovak University of Technology has decided to accept incoming Erasmus students in the autumn semester in the academic year 2020/2021.
However, we need to inform you that you should keep yourself updated about Slovakia’s entry and exit regulations.
To this date (15.06.2020) Slovakia has no border restrictions with the following countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Malta, Germany, Norway, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland.
There are restrictions applicable to other countries (e.g. providing negative covid-19 test upon arrival, self-quarantine after the entry).
We believe the list of the countries without restrictions will be extended and you will be able to come for your study without any limitations.
As for teaching, STU is planning to teach courses on campus with physical presence in the autumn semester 2020.
Accommodation at student dormitories will be also available from 1st September 2020 without any limitations.
We will be informing you about any other changes that will occur.
We hope this information was helpful to you and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com or ERASMUS+ Coordinator at your receiving faculty (you can find the contacts here).
Thank you very much for your cooperation and stay safe.