Director of the Institute of Management : Mr. Marián Zajko, Assoc. Prof. M.A., PhD., M.B.A.
Vazovova 5, 812 43 Bratislava
Tel.: 00421 918 669 110, 00421 918 138
Mobil.: 00421 917 669 585
Institute of Management of the STU is the pedagogic, research and scientific unit of the Slovak University of Technology. It is providing research and pedagogic activities in the area of management and urban planning, closely cooperating with other university units, domestic and foreign universities and other scientific and academic institutions. It guarantees the study programs and specific study courses and education modules that are related to its profile and it takes care of integration of STU capacities in management and planning study programs, interdisciplinary study programs that have the university character.
Scientific and educational profile of the Institute of Management reflects the tasks as follows:
- To implement scientific, research and pedagogical activities in the area of management and planning in cooperation with the other faculties and workplaces of Slovak University of Technology, domestic as well as foreign universities and other scientific, research and academic institutions;
- To guarantee the study programmes and to ensure the integration of the Slovak University of Technology capacities into the education and educational study programmes within the management and planning areas, as interdisciplinary study programmes with the character of cross-university study programmes;
- To guarantee specific educational objectives and modules in operational area of the Institute, integrated into the education in the framework of study programmes guaranteed at the Slovak University of Technology, mainly in the first stage of the study;
- To open the opportunities for broader student and academic staff mobility aimed at the problem areas of management and planning;
- To integrate the capacities of Slovak University of Technology into the areas of management and planning and to guarantee the knowledge development in the mentioned areas at the Slovak University of Technology.
Accredited study programs:
- Bachelor (Bc.)
- Engineering (Eng.)
Economics and Building Management
- PhD study (PhD.)
Sectoral and cross-sectional Economies
Structure of Management Institute:
- Director of the Institute of Management : Mr. Marián Zajko, Assoc. Prof. M.A., PhD., M.B.A.
- Director´s administration
- Department of Economics and Building Management - Head of the Department: Ms. Mária Zúbková, Assoc. Prof. M.A., PhD.
- Department of Spatial Planning and Management - Head of the Department: Ms. Dagmar Petrikova, Assoc. Prof. MSc., PhD.
- Department of Economics and Management of Enterprising - Head of the Department: Mr. Marián Zajko, Assoc. Prof. M.A., PhD., M.B.A.
- Department of Management of Chemical and Food Technologies - Head of the Department: Ms. Monika Zatrochová, M.A., PhD.
- Department of Real Estate Engineering - Head of the Department: Ms. Daniela Špirková, Assoc. Prof. M.A., PhD.
- SPECTRA Centre of Excellence of the EU – Director: Mr. Maros Finka, Prof. M.Arch., PhD. www.spectra-perseus.sk